Step 1: Complete the General Application
Before beginning the application, have the following information ready:
- Personal, academic, and church ministry information
- Brief personal testimony of salvation
- Medical history and insurance information (for dormitory applicants only)
- Application fee of $45 (payable by debit/credit card)
Step 2: Request and/or submit the Pastor’s Recommendation
Applicants must have a Pastor’s Recommendation on file.
Step 3: Request your transcripts be sent to Crown College
Applicants must have their official transcripts (high school and/or college) sent to the Admissions Office.
- The high school from which you graduated and/or college you previously attended must send an official transcript directly to the Registrar’s office. This transcript must show the date of graduation, if applicable.
- If you have completed the GED, the official scores must be sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- The applicant completing his final semester of high school must request his official transcript be sent after the final grades are recorded.
Step 4: Complete FACTS Financial Enrollment
Financial enrollment is required for billing purposes and will involve recording the banking information you plan to use to make your tuition payments.
- Click the link below to go to the secure FACTS website used by Crown to process your tuition, room and board, and fee payments.
- Enrollment in FACTS completes necessary financial steps prior to your arrival on campus. It will not initiate an immediate payment withdrawal.
- Student payment plans will follow the schedule detailed on the Tuition and Aid page.
Step 5: Apply for Financial Aid
Before completing the Application for Financial Aid or the Student Employment Application, it will be helpful to gather your financial documents (i.e. tax returns, employment information, and personal financial statement).